iGradGlobal ensures that your study abroad dream becomes a reality by assisting you through the do and don’ts of the visa process.
VISA Counseling Process @ iGradGlobal :
- How to compare and finalize the admits.
- Securing the I-20: Documentation and process involved with an interactive online group workshop if needed (aspects covered – documents required, who can be a sponsor, various forms of assets to be used to I-20).
- Financing options (Guidance on bank or loans through Gyandhan, Indian scholarships) – Gyandhan recommends the best loan option based on your profile. No more running to multiple banks for applications. Helps with loans up to 30 lakhs without collateral, competitive interest rates – 9.5% + Low fees – GyanDhan charges no fees. Sec 80E benefit – effective interest rates as low as 6.3%.
- Visa appointment – the step by step process guidance involving how to the get the visa date, assistance on filling the DS-160 form, etc.
- Guidance on the documentation involved – visa related, academic and finance (complete list provided), templates of Bank Solvency, CA Statement and Affidavit of Support will be provided (Steps 3 and 4 will be explained in common group workshop).
- Simulated visa interview (once all documents are ready and date is confirmed with guidelines on visa experiences and common visa myths and FAQs.
- Pre-departure orientation on life and times at the campus, housing, immunization, health insurance etc. (group session).